We are committed to supporting the highest standards for the Fair Handling of Personal Information. We recognise that some visitors to our web site may have concerns about the information they provide to us and how we treat that information.
The key points of our privacy statement are as follows:
1. We do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website.
2. When you request a service or further information, you will be asked to provide only the information necessary to enable us to fulfil your request. This information will be passed to the accommodation provider selected in order that they can reserve the accommodation requested.
3. Beyond that information which we pass to the accommodation provider, we do not share any personal information with anyone outside the Worldhotel-link.com network.
4. Information about prior bookings made on the Worldhotel-link.com network is retained on our booking system to allow us to improve customer service. We may from time to time use this information to survey customers about their experience of our web site and / or the accommodation or tours they have used. In both cases participation is entirely at your discretion and you are provided facility to opt out of these surveys if you request.
5. We also collect aggregate information - non-identifiable traveler information - none of which is associated with you as an individual. This information is used to improve our service, such as by tracking which pages on our web site are the most popular.
6. Every precaution is taken by us to protect our user's information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
7. When our reservation order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with encryption software - SSL.
8. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our user's information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
9. The servers that store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment, in a locked facility.
FEATURED PARTNER OF THE MONTH
Central de Reservas was born in 2005, when Edson Paranhos realized that there weren’t agencies or operators in the city that had an online system for making direct contact with travelers. Edson’s years of experience aligned with the whl.travel system made Pirenópolis one of the most successful website in our network.
WHY BOOK WITH whl.travel
WHY TRAVEL LOCAL?
You deal directly with local people in the destination you are travelling to and unlike other global booking sites, the people you book with will be there when you get there. They not only know the destination intimately, but they have been selected to become part of ...Find out more >
WHO IS whl.travel
whl.travel is a wholly owned business unit of the WHL Group (Worldhotel-link.com Limited ...also known simply as WHL). The WHL Group is a private company incorporated in Hong Kong and is owned and operated by a team from Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, South Africa, ...Find out more >